Volume 1 was published by AK Press in 2008 while Volume 2 was published in 2012. Both volumes are available from AK Press in America and in the UK:
|AK Press (America)||Volume 1||Volume 2|
|AK Press (Britain)||Volume 1||Volume 2|
- An Anarchist FAQ: After 10 years
- Introduction to Volume 1
- Section A: What is Anarchism?
- Section B: Why do anarchists oppose the current system?
- Section C: What are the myths of capitalist economics?
- Section D: How do statism and capitalism affect society?
- Section E: What do anarchists think causes ecological problems?
- Section F: Is “anarcho”-capitalism a type of anarchism?
- Appendix: The Symbols of Anarchy
- Introduction to Volume 2
- Section G: Is individualist anarchism capitalistic?
- Section H: Why do anarchists oppose state socialism?
- Section I: What would an anarchist society look like?
- Section J: What do anarchists do?
It must also be noted that the sections within this volume have been slightly edited to ensure that it approximates volume 1 in size. This has involved trimming around a tenth of the material. In addition, the published bibliography only lists works that are in the print version.