Anarchists often find themselves on the frontlines of dissent, which means that we are often targets of police and judicial violence. Anarchists understand that our enemies will not act kindly towards us, so we've developed a long tradition of supporting our comrades who are in trouble with the state. We do this at the same time we support other non-anarchist victims and prisoners of the state.
Support and Join the Anarchist Black Cross Network
Green Scare against activists
Activists in the United States are currently being repressed and terrorized by the U.S. government.
- An Open Letter on the "Green Scare"
- Updates on Eric McDavid and Zachary Jenson
- Legal Updates for the Auburn Arrestees
- Daniel McGowan Released Into the Custody of His Sister
Other Harrassment of Anarchists
- Former Political Prisoner Matt Lamont Arrested
- Show Support for Brendan Walsh
- Support BORF - Prison Support for John Tsombikos
This page has a historical archive.
Latest news about Anarchists in Trouble